In the early 1970’s, our father, Norman Condon had a small track loader that he would use for work on our farm. He was approached by a local home builder to see if he would dig a house foundation. This was the start of “Norman Condon, Jr. & Sons Excavating“.
I, Mike Condon, and my brother Brett worked with our father until his passing in 2006. At that time, Brett and I acquired the company which is now known as Condon’s Excavating.
From our beginnings with one loader, we now have equipment ranging in size from small track skid loaders and mini excavators, to dozers equipped with laser guidance, to large excavator and track loaders. We can complete most jobs with this diverse range of equipment. This range of equipment ensures that we can complete jobs as efficiently and cost effective as possible, giving our customers the best possible value.
Licenses and Certifications
- Utility Contractor – Carroll County, Frederick County, Maryland
- Certified MDE B.A.T. Installer
- Sand Mound Certified – State of Maryland
- Green Card Erosion Control – State of Maryland
- Excavation Safety For Competent Person Training
- Excavation 29CFR 1926
- Subpart P